gems tv diamond v tjc

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cat

Registered Shopper
Hi

Was watching Gems as I like some of there designs they had a limited edition special but the presenter never gives the color or clarity of the 18ct range so I rang customer service and they said there is no minimum clarity or color it depends on the piece the color is generally I and the clarity could be SI or I. I was surprised as the prices were even more expensive than tjcs illana range which is SI clarity and G to H color minimum yet the grade of diamond is more like their classic collection which I belive is I clarity and I color!

Tjc aren't perfect I wish they would get more creative on the design front but they do offer good value and they are upfront about the grades of all their stones, I think gems lack of info is a little underhand won't be parting with my money to them!

Cat

Hi

Was watching Gems as I like some of there designs they had a limited edition special but the presenter never gives the color or clarity of the 18ct range so I rang customer service and they said there is no minimum clarity or color it depends on the piece the color is generally I and the clarity could be SI or I. I was surprised as the prices were even more expensive than tjcs illana range which is SI clarity and G to H color minimum yet the grade of diamond is more like their classic collection which I belive is I clarity and I color!

Tjc aren't perfect I wish they would get more creative on the design front but they do offer good value and they are upfront about the grades of all their stones, I think gems lack of info is a little underhand won't be parting with my money to them!

Cat

With TJC they're always up front and clear about their diamonds you know exactly what grade and colour you get in every piece be it classic, Iliana or Rapsody. When I've ever returned an item it's never been because I've been disappointed with the quality of the diamonds. The same can't be said of Gems or Rocks & Co, they so rarely mention what grade they are so when they do it's really noticable, if they were proud of them they'd be much more vocal about them
:happy:

I do like the fact that TJC tell you the grade of their diamonds so that you can make an informed choice. Having recently bought a small pair of Iliana diamond earrings, and comparing them to their 'classic' range diamond earrings, there's a world of difference, and whilst the classic pair weren't expensive, I don't think I'd buy that grade diamond again.

I do like the fact that TJC tell you the grade of their diamonds so that you can make an informed choice. Having recently bought a small pair of Iliana diamond earrings, and comparing them to their 'classic' range diamond earrings, there's a world of difference, and whilst the classic pair weren't expensive, I don't think I'd buy that grade diamond again.

:hi:I feel exactly the same. I'm definately an Iliana fan and rarely buy from their 9ct range but recently I bought a 'classic' 1ct pear shaped pendant and the diamonds in it are really very good. Not everyone can afford Iliana and I think their classic range are far superior to those from Rocks & Co and Gems

Latest posts

Back