Quick question??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

wibblypig

Registered Shopper
Hi all,

I have just place my first ever order with TJC and am not used to the format. I was wondering if someone who had ordered before could tell me if you add to an existing order like with gems and rocks or if you have to place separate orders as i can't see anywhere with an 'add to order' function in my basket.

Thanks in advance
Wibblypig

I might be wrong but i THINK this is people's only real gripe with TJC - I think you have to pay for each order separately.

N x

Hi all,

I have just place my first ever order with TJC and am not used to the format. I was wondering if someone who had ordered before could tell me if you add to an existing order like with gems and rocks or if you have to place separate orders as i can't see anywhere with an 'add to order' function in my basket.

Thanks in advance
Wibblypig

Hi Wibblypig :hi:

Congratulations on your first order but I have a feeling it won't be your last though!
With TJC each order is separate with an individual P&P (bit of a bug bear there) unless its one of their special "one day P&P's" but at the moment it's free P&P if you buy on the web.

:clapping:

Hi all,

Thanks in advance
Wibblypig

Hello Wibblypig - if you go on to the TJC website - under the items that are on show for sale, they have an "add to cart" facility - and after you have added all the items to your cart (basket) you proceed to checkout (where it has what address you wish your items to go to and bank card payment details) I have used TJC website several times, it is quite easy, and you do get your items very quickly. :happy:

If you have any queries i reccommend you contact their customer sales - they are really helpful, and friendly. I particularly like to shop on TJC website, when its a free p&p, or a discount day - their jewellery is amazing, i have honestly, never, ever bought any item that i did not like. I have been more than happy with all the jewellery i have purchased from TJC - :happy: xxx

On the "2.95 p&p all day" days, even if you place separate orders, they should combine them when they send them out and only charge you one p&p. (This system occasionally seems to fail, though, in which case you can call up CS and ask for the additional p&p to be refunded.)

One "normal" p&p days, I THINK you will be charged only one p&p for items bought on the web, provided they are all checked out at the same time, but if you check out separately you have to pay additional p&p (though I may be wrong about this - someone please correct me if so). For items bought over the phone, I believe you pay p&p on each item separately on "normal" days.

As has been mentioned, there is currently free p&p on web items (i.e. fixed price shop and web falling auction items - not on-air items bought via the web). It will still show p&p in your basket, but this should be deducted when the order is processed. I would advise checking that it has been, though, and asking CS for a refund if not.

Thanks for you help everyone ...Diamond Diva..i think i would tend to agree that this won't be my last order as their prices are fantastic. :)

Latest posts

Back