Does Anyone Know Why Shaun Isn't Presenting Consumer Choice

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sarah&AmyG

Amy's Mum & VIP Shopper.
:mysmilie_474:

Don't Know if anyone Can Help me on this Query,But Does Anyone Know why Shaun Ryan no Longer seems to be presenting Consumer Choice now-days it's Andy Love Today,Martin Parker last Sunday,I used to Love Consumer when the Late Steve Whatley Presented it,& the Same with Shaun,but since seeing Andy & Martin Presenting have switched TV off.Has Shaun Left IW or is he on Hols or Off Sick.:sleepy:

I was just thinking the other day I haven't seen Shaun for a while. Maybe he's having a long holiday like Nigel did. Alright for soom.:grin::grin:

:mysmilie_474:

Don't Know if anyone Can Help me on this Query,But Does Anyone Know why Shaun Ryan no Longer seems to be presenting Consumer Choice now-days

Dunno, but I've noticed that he doesn't appear to present any of the craft shows.

I suppose the presenters liken them to having drawn the short straw. Shaun is one of Ideal World's (two?) longest serving presenters - there from day one. I suppose he's entitled to some perks. :flower:

Shaun doesn't do many craft shows I suppose because he works in the evenings and craft is on in the day.

Latest posts

Back