Delivery Charges

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cybercar

Registered Shopper
Are the delivery charges on price-drop always the same no matter what size the product.

Mark Ryes was just talking about p&p on price drop tv and he said "I think for the cost convenience and delivery to your door our p&p charges are very resonable indeed" I know he can't say our p&p is extorinate but p&p is lower on other shopping channels.

Mark Ryes was just talking about p&p on price drop tv and he said "I think for the cost convenience and delivery to your door our p&p charges are very resonable indeed" I know he can't say our p&p is extorinate but p&p is lower on other shopping channels.

Ummmm £7.99 for delivering a ring???? He's a funny little chappie isn't he?

I think its £8.99 for p&p on a ring. I thought of this forum when he said that and the reaction I'd get when I posted what he had said. In my opinion he is as annoying as Peter Simon for his value for money talk. :angry::giggle:

It's also £8.99 P&P for the leaf blower/vacuum which is winging its way to me as I type ...... and as I'm surrounded by trees I certainly need one. I swept up 10 large garden bags of leaves off my patio, path and decking when I moved in in November. Now at least I'll be able to suck them up before the wind blows them all over the place again ......... hopefully.

Latest posts

Back