Producers' Tweets? Is it true?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tasi

Registered Shopper
Elsewhere on these forums someone put that, on some of the social network sites, even the producers are admitting they are selling tat?

I don't belong to any of these sites so wondered if it was just a joke? In my opinion, they are telling the truth. Since Christmas both channels have gone downhill fast.

I can't help thinking of Gerald Rattner, saying on a talkshow that the jewellery his chain of shops sold was 'crap'... nest thing you know he had gone bust.

Hi Tasi It was me who put that. Kat Williams wrote on her twitter page a couple of weeks back "Off to work for another day of selling tat to the nation". Mark Ryes is on there but he only uses it to talk to his male friends and to bitch about celebrites like Eamonn Holmes & Kate Thornton. I had to laugh because apparently Jonathan Ross blocked Mark Ryes from following him. Ryes sent back a tweet saying "Please unblock me I work on Bid Tv with Paul" Ryes has been rude to me on more than one occasion on there , its probably because I'm a woman.

Just seen on Mark Ryes twitter page he has put "Views expressed on this page are purely mine and not those of my various employers"

Yes don't be taken in by his smiley face.

Latest posts

Back