I wish they wouldn't show me things like this

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NikkiS

Tanzanite Flasher!
I think for £1479, this was amazing.... if only I could stop buying ten million bits and pieces and save up....

Attachments

• 616956.jpg
    616956.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 186
I think for £1479, this was amazing.... if only I could stop buying ten million bits and pieces and save up....

Hi NikkiS

That's a lovely ring . I too kept drooling over them and 18 months ago I finally bit the bullet and bought a large Iliana Tanzanite and diamond cluster ring. I know they're relatively expensive but I love it :clapping: They say their Iliana's are AAA quality but the colour is absolutely wonderful and I think it's probably actually a AAAA I had it valued and it came back six and half times what I paid for it !! I have never for one minute regretted buying it, so treat yourself after all you're worth it aren't you?
:mysmilie_480:

I possibly am lol.... I am going to TRY and save up. The ST people who have been here yonks and know about quality say the TJC stuff is the best... I should bite the bullet one day.

Besides, I saw a smaller, less attractive AAA go on Gems a while ago for over £500 more, which makes this look even more of a bargain.

N xxx

Hi NikkiS

That's a lovely ring . I too kept drooling over them and 18 months ago I finally bit the bullet and bought a large Iliana Tanzanite and diamond cluster ring. I know they're relatively expensive but I love it :clapping: They say their Iliana's are AAA quality but the colour is absolutely wonderful and I think it's probably actually a AAAA I had it valued and it came back six and half times what I paid for it !! I have never for one minute regretted buying it, so treat yourself after all you're worth it aren't you?
:mysmilie_480:

Rest assured that the Iliana Tanzanite (and the Rhapsody Tanzanite also) is among the best you can buy. There is actually no such grade as AAAA - AAA is also now a term not used very often either. However, AAA is top top top quality and you will have got, in all likelihood, a lovely high quality Tanzanite. TJC's parent company is only one of a small handfull of sightholders at Tanzanite One which means they HAVE to buy a certain amount of Tanzanite at points during the year., In turn, this means that they have access to the best quality gemstones. They then sell on to others - but of course will keep (I would assume) a high proportion of the best for themselves.

Latest posts

Back