postage and packing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

blinglover

Registered Shopper
just received a delivery and almost had a heart attack was from their under £20 day, £2.95 pp, the postage i was charged was £19;95 so rang oh yes she said IT error we will put that back on card for you but was very dissappointed on the rings one was tanzanite and amerthyst and yes i know you get what you pay for but the tanzanite was white if you didnt know you would have sworn they were white topaz so going back any way but check what postage you have paid

just received a delivery and almost had a heart attack was from their under £20 day, £2.95 pp, the postage i was charged was £19;95 so rang oh yes she said IT error we will put that back on card for you but was very dissappointed on the rings one was tanzanite and amerthyst and yes i know you get what you pay for but the tanzanite was white if you didnt know you would have sworn they were white topaz so going back any way but check what postage you have paid

Haven't had the error with the P&P so far on an "under" day, but something to keep an eye out for in future, thanks for the warning blinglover.
I too bought a £19.95 Tanzanite trilogy ring and it is very pale in colour, however, it's only for me hols and I really quite like the paler Tanzy. Wish I could afford an Illiana or Rhapsody, hey ho.........maybe one day.:giggle:

Latest posts

Back