Under £50 Day - Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Avid

Registered Shopper
I've been watching the Under £50 Day on TV and have seen a piece sell for £10 MORE that it is selling for on the website! Same item code, same weight.

Buyers beware.

This does happen occasionally. I almost got stung that way with my tanzy necklace - I ordered it on air for £349, then spotted it online for £299 and had to ring CS and cancel the original order.

Having said that, the web prices are usually a lot higher, so you just have to be vigilant...

always best on all shopping channels to check their online prices too before putting you order in, as this does sometimes happen. Some stuff on under £50 days are really great prices too though.

TJC prices are, generally speaking, quite good but they need to fix the anomolies in their systems:

I've seen falling auction prices go up instead of down so the final price is higher than the starting price; And I've also spotted fixed catalogue items selling at lower prices than the falling auction end price.

Attention to detail TJC!

I 've seen the same thing with the falling auctions prices going up instead of down - I thought I was seeing things most peculiar !!

:wonder:

Latest posts

Back