Amazing Ammolite

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

On a serious note...sorry! I think the stones look stunning, but are so ridiculously expensive. They obviously hand pick the best examples to show on screen. I remember ages ago, a poster on here saying that they bought some ammolite jewellery and were really disappointed 'cause the stone was really muddy and dull. I think if you are going to spend that kind of money, it's something you need to look at first before you buy.

I thought Ammolite was exclusive to Ideal but I have seen it no Gems for better prices.
What the score?:emo:

Many years ago when Ammolite was a bit less expensive I did buy a few bits from IW and absolutely love them. The colours are amazing and each piece is so different and individual. Whenever I wear them I get positive comments. I did try buying some straight from Korite and they were awful and had to go back. There is no way I could affort to buy any now. I don't think it is exclusive as I have seen some pieces on QVC from time to time but their pieces don't seem to have the colours or fire in them.

I thought Ammolite was exclusive to Ideal but I have seen it no Gems for better prices.
What the score?:emo:

As I understand it Korite have the prime site but Ammonites are washed down river and there are other sites where it can be obtained in the vicinity but always look a tad lesser quality.

I brought one from Gems better prices! they have Moissanite too. Why have Ideal lost 2 of their best jewellery brands does any one know?

I don't think the ammolite on Gems is from the Korite mine, but I forget the name of the mine it is from. I saw Korite Ken on IW just a short while ago, so I don't think they have lost this range.

Latest posts

Back