Ian Gardner

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
Anoushka has just mentioned on air that Ian Gardner has a lot of female fans, and I have heard this said before.

Can it be true? Ian Gardner??? :mysmilie_506: Have I entered a parallel universe (yet again)?

I generally try to avoid posting unflattering comments about presenters, but IG doesn't look like a sensitive flower, and if he really has all those admirers I suppose he can take it...

She's said in the past that she has known him for years and that he is incredibly shy. She said he is single and encouraged ladies to get in touch, I think she felt sorry for him and was trying to matchmake.

Hi all

I like Ian, I prefer his style to other male presenters on TJC.
If Ian is shy then I have great admiration. Standing in front of a camera and talking non stop for 4 hour stints take some doing

Sapphireblue

Maybe he has, he isn't my cuppa tea but there isn't anything about him that I would have said was a really bad turn off. :tongue:

I can take Ian or leave him very easily but on the occasions when I have "stuck" with him, I warm to him more.

I like Ian. I didn't years ago but have warmed to him also. He's got a nice manner about him that makes watching easy.

The only thing I find slightly offensive is his choice of shirt with suit - on occasions we have waaaaay too many stripes going on and he looks like a telly test card! At other times he's stylish and very well groomed.

Do you know, I think I have worked out what I don't like about Ian.

It's that claw thing he does with his fingers when showing off rings! For some reason (and I can't explain this rationally), it makes me feel a bit queasy...

Haha! I know what you meam MissM ... I prefer the gents to show the rings on their pinky finger rather than the way that Ian does it.

Haha! I know what you meam MissM ... I prefer the gents to show the rings on their pinky finger rather than the way that Ian does it.

I clicked on the last post on this thread, which was yours Marble.....you wont believe how quickly I backtracked to see 'how Ian does it' :giggle::giggle::giggle:

It does make my mind boggle!! lol (especially when its mentioned he does something and makes a claw!!) any way, moving on! (My mind started to wander there! lol)

It was certainly a lesson to me that I should not read backwards, before I found out exactly 'what Ian does' I saw the tail end of the previous post 'makes me feel queezy' too :tongue:

I really like watching Ian. He has a lovely calm presenting style and I think he's really adorable. :blush:

Uhm, not that calm when he shouts NO WAAAYYY!!! and THIS IS SOOOOOO GONNA GO!!! He's the only bloke I have to mute. :mysmilie_505:

Latest posts

Back