Coloured Diamonds only available on GemsTV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

G

Graham

Guest Shopper
I may be totally wrong but was shocked to hear Scott say that coloured diamonds are only availabe at GemsTV and no other channel, he also said it's not worth their compeditors trying as they can't beat GemsTV on price.

I have just heard James Russell referring to Moissanite (today at 3.55 pm) as, and I quote "a Space Diamond" and according to him, you cannot buy these in any other shop, other than the shop that gems goes to for them - or you have to buy them direct from gems!!!!

This information, is highly miss leading, by calling them "Space Diamonds"- these ones that they are selling DO NOT come from space - they are created and they are NOT Diamond. How do Gems get away with their sales techniques, Space Diamonds, how misleading is that? And he is still waffling on....

Sadly James Russell always talks BS hope the ASA catch up with him and Gems finally get rid of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Space diamonds'......:giggle: Sounds like he was spaced out!

As for coloured diamonds, TJC actually had a natural yellow diamond for sale last week, it was lovely, a proper gentle yellow like they are supposed to be, maybe they meant Gems were the only ones that sold 'coated' diamonds :giggle::giggle:

I have just heard James Russell referring to Moissanite (today at 3.55 pm) as, and I quote "a Space Diamond" and according to him, you cannot buy these in any other shop, other than the shop that gems goes to for them - or you have to buy them direct from gems!!!!.

That's totally ridiculous! If I'd heard it I would definitely be filling in an ASA Complaint online!

Latest posts

Back