David A on Ideal World

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
How long has ST.com's favourite channel operator David A of Yes Price Crash fame been a guest on Ideal World?

It looked to me like the same manky carpet design he used to use on Price Crash! Some guests and presenters look like they would be the same if you met them on the street, I don't think I could say the same for David though. I don't know why, it is just a gut feeling.

PJ

How long has ST.com's favourite channel operator David A of Yes Price Crash fame been a guest on Ideal World?[PJ

I think I've seen him on there a few times recently. It could have been another channel, but I'm quite sure it was Ideal World.

Always the same old boring patter. It's like watching a robot.

I now switch over as soon as he pops up on the screen.

Hes been on a few months, saw him selling them paint pads and was doing the crap acting where they accidently included the refill pad set for free and it shouldn't have been in the kit, funny how it happened several times through out the day and he was still surprised :angry:

Hes been on a few months, saw him selling them paint pads and was doing the crap acting where they accidently included the refill pad set for free and it shouldn't have been in the kit, funny how it happened several times through out the day and he was still surprised :angry:

I think he runs on auto-pilot. Light on, no one at home.

Dunno what the paint kit he flogs is like, but several people have said the carpet cleaner is is cr*p.

Latest posts

Back