Curtain Up, Price Down Auction

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RICKY S

Registered Shopper
This must have been the biggest flop on IW for a long time!

Our favoutite actress Lottie was flogging discounted theatre tickets. It took half an hour to sell the lot (bearing in mind there was only 10 tickets to sell)!

The phrases she was using was straight out of Bid tv etc.
Apparently we had to jump to the phones quickly cos they were gonna be selling out quick, but after only selling 2 tickets in the first 20 minutes this seemed unlikely.
Is was a waste of time. They advertised all the shows at the start of the programme, but things were selling so slow, they didn't get to a lot of them.

Quite sad but I watched from start to finish. Shame really cos the prices semmed really good.

Oh I missed that. Took one look at the show's title and thought it was a clearance hour for curtains!

I'm sure the end must be in sight for Ideal World it used to be bad now it's dire!!!!:wink:

This must have been the biggest flop on IW for a long time!

Our favoutite actress Lottie was flogging discounted theatre tickets. It took half an hour to sell the lot (bearing in mind there was only 10 tickets to sell)!

The phrases she was using was straight out of Bid tv etc.
Apparently we had to jump to the phones quickly cos they were gonna be selling out quick, but after only selling 2 tickets in the first 20 minutes this seemed unlikely.
Is was a waste of time. They advertised all the shows at the start of the programme, but things were selling so slow, they didn't get to a lot of them.

Quite sad but I watched from start to finish. Shame really cos the prices semmed really good.

I'm sure the end must be in sight for Ideal World it used to be bad now it's dire!!!!:wink:

I'm not so sure.

Ideal World launched with no products to sell, then they had the fire, and there's been the appalling customer service and delivery problems. Yet, more than ten years later, they're still there. During that time many other shopping TV channels have come and gone.

I've knocked Ideal World in the past, but it's difficult to fault their bulldog spirit. :clapping:

And things do seem to have improved. I've order three items recently. All arrived quickly and have performed flawlessly.

Two things that still bug but me about Ideal World are their high delivery charges and use of premium rate 0871 numbers.

Latest posts

Back