Scarflace or Chocolate? Hmmm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bexi

J'adore Labrador
Moira C was on earlier and said would you prefer an easter egg or a scarflace? :giggle: :thinking:

It makes me laugh, how the shopping channels all try to grab onto the concept that some crappy item they're trying to flog has no calories and is therefore better than an Easter egg! and not forgetting the fact that once you've eaten your Easter egg....it's gone!..you don't say!

What they forget to mention, is that the price of an Easter egg ranges from 99p upwards, and yes you can spend £20 on one if you want...I don't tbh. We have enough of a financial struggle buying presents for people at Christmas time without having to extend manic present buying to Easter as well. Not only that, the Easter egg, flowers etc are supposed to symbolic. But these silly sods would have you believe that nothing says "Easter" more than a pastel coloured scarflace, a bricklaying tool, or a pair of flyflots!

....and yes, perhaps it's true that you might feel a bit awkward buying someone who's dieting an Easter egg...but what's wrong with a bunch of flowers ffs? IW don't sell them that's what!

Well I bought a scarf from New Look last week for £3, no knitting pattern lookalikeee or dvd with it though, which might be good for a laugh. Then again, no, there's nothing funny about Moi and Howard and Shaun's constant eruption into giggles at the woman only irritates me more :angry:.......and all that whooping, whoopsing, laughing when stock updates are made every five minutes.

What time's she on next? :smirk:

There is only 1 thing I would do with a scarflace and that's to put it round Moira's neck and pull it so tight............ then I wouldn't have to put up with the programme or her.........

(also I really cannot believe anybody in their right minds would even possibly consider buying one or even worse confessing they own one)

I've got quite a few, and I like them tbh. I only wear them two ways. Either just hung round my neck as it is, or doubled and they look quite nice. Ok, I did do the "blouse front" once but I did put a vest top underneath and a shirt over the top..cause I was paranoid that it was going to come untucked....It looked ok actually...honest! But I do like wearing a scarf the normal way, but with these, although they say you can....you can't cause the fixings show and therefore it doesn't look right.

i'd prefer brussell sprouts dipped in doggydoo to a scarflace :tongue:

I heard ages ago about someone who'd covered sprouts with melted choc. rolled them in chopped nuts and gave them out as Fererro Rocher:clapping:

I heard ages ago about someone who'd covered sprouts with melted choc. rolled them in chopped nuts and gave them out as Fererro Rocher:clapping:
I heard about the sprouts too, only they weren't covered in chocolate, just plain sprouts placed in ferrero rocher wrappers and handed out to unsuspecting 'trick or treaters' at Halloween!

Latest posts

Back