M.Asam Magic Finish

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bea Frugal

Registered Shopper
Just wondering if anyone has tried this. Have just posted on the qvc forum how much I like the Perfekt Teint as a primer but never tried Magic Finish. I use Balance n Brighten and am really pleased with it and thinking about getting the upcoming tsv. Thing is, BnB lasts sooo long that it'll be ages before I need more foundation so I'd really like to know how Magic Finish might compare with BnB before I decide which way to jump! Thanks all. Bea

I tried Pefect teint and was very disappointed, it made little or no difference to my lines or pores, perhaps I need polly filler:giggle:I can't be bothered to send it back but I daren't go for the magic finish.

I've never used Balance and Brighten, but I have used M Assam's magic finish and got on well with it. I tend to swap between products though, depending on my mood ..... after all, "variety is the spice of life." :wink:

I didn't like Magic Teint though.

Magic Finish

Just wondering if anyone has tried this. Have just posted on the qvc forum how much I like the Perfekt Teint as a primer but never tried Magic Finish. I use Balance n Brighten and am really pleased with it and thinking about getting the upcoming tsv. Thing is, BnB lasts sooo long that it'll be ages before I need more foundation so I'd really like to know how Magic Finish might compare with BnB before I decide which way to jump! Thanks all. Bea

BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT, would not use anything else now, its fabulous, it lasts for months and you only need a small amount, hides darks circles, redness, thread veins. (I don't even need a separate concealer. Can't praise it enough, its the only product on Ideal World I buy.

Hope this helps

sue xx

Latest posts

Back