What exactly is Moissonite?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bea Frugal

Registered Shopper
I know they call it 'created' diamond but then what is diamantaire and diamonique? Surely it can't have any real value yet it costs a small fortune compared to other simulants.:confused:

Hi Beafrugal, Gems TV sell heaps of Moissanite, so just as relevant to post on here. If you take a look at the earlier Gold'n'Ice thread by Klosblue and go to posts 12 and 24, you'll get, hopefully, a bit of an idea of what Moissanite is about. Both Klos and I own some of this material and we both recommend it highly, though it was bought from different sources......not IW. ( I hope Klos won't mind me speaking on her behalf).

moissanite is made from real minerals silconand carbon then fuzed together and grow in a crusiple under heat like a diamond in the earth. CZ is man made and Diamonique is just a name for CZ.The sone is grea I have sold my diamonds as they looke poor next to my Moissanite. love the stone and its set in good mounts 18ct gold and the setting is white gold and still white gold not plated white like the diamonique 1ct i scraped for £14

Latest posts

Back