Burglary at rocks towers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Milly

Registered Shopper
As some of you will know rocks have had a burglary at one of there vaults ,what a terrible thing to happen to them but no one was there so no one was hurt thank goodness but i dare say it will be a lot of work trying to fill orders etc so i just want to say if anyone from rocks read this please pass on our sympathys to the Bennetts family and staff and lets hope the police find the scumbags who done this.

no miss magpie its not a wind up. It happened overnight and rocks have told peeps in the chat box as much as they can for the moment

I agree what an awful thing to have happend. I do hope the police find who did this and they are dealt with accordingly with. Thankfully noone was hurt.

Thats really not nice I do hope they catch who ever did it and the buisiness dosnt suffer too much

Awful news. I hope the insurance covers everything, and that it won't affect their business too badly.

Very unpleasant. I am glad nobody was hurt as well and that only metal and stones were stolen. It goes without saying that they should have had security in place as prevention would have been preferable! Perhaps the culprits knew that the security was so poor? Still, a lesson in life and I am sure they will act accordingly.

My Brother is a jeweller who was robbed at gunpoint at his shop in Oostende. He lost quite a bit and was left very shaken by the whole incident. He also learned the hard way about security and now uses his double entry door system!

I wish the team well, it is very disconcerting for everyone when a break in occurrs.

Inge x

Latest posts

Back