Presenters' Stupid Sayings

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkpussycat

Guest Shopper
Stupid Stacey just came out with "cacophony of cuts" when describing this ring.
672841.JPG
Where does she get her ridiculous use of vocabulary from?? Fgs Stacey, engage your brain before you exercise your gob.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cacophony

Other sayings that currently irritate me are:

let's re-run the fun
let's start that tickety-tock
last chance saloon
you've got to be in it to win it

I know there are loads more. :headbang:

656658.JPG
She's just described this plat overlay silver bracelet as being very affordable but having 'that multi million pound look'.....:mysmilie_854: Must stop watching, she's doing my head in today. :headbang:

656658.JPG
She's just described this plat overlay silver bracelet as being very affordable but having 'that multi million pound look'.....:mysmilie_854: Must stop watching, she's doing my head in today. :headbang:

I recall that she used to issue the same kind of one liners when she used to be on rocksandco, so nothing much has changed has it! Oh dear :angry:

I like Stacey's presenting style - she has an extensive vocabulary and all her sentences are perfectly grammatical, even when she's speaking fast, which is no easy feat!

I reckon she knew exactly what she meant when she said 'cacophony of cuts': a cacophony consists of a mixture of different sounds, and the ring had a mixture of different cuts. It's not such a bad metaphor.

I like her to, She's always seems cheerful and happy. Don't see anything wrong with a extravagant language. Would be very boring if all anyone ever said was " isn't it beautiful ". After all there's only so much you can say in a couple of minutes, and it must be very difficult to sell the same things over and over with a new line every time. It obviously worked at Rocks and Co or TJC wouldn't have taken on John, Stacey and Ruth.

On a different subject where has John gone, every time I turn on it's Chloe Marshall, can we have less of Little Miss Breton and a little more of Mr. Sunshine please ?

On a different subject where has John gone, every time I turn on it's Chloe Marshall, can we have less of Little Miss Breton and a little more of Mr. Sunshine please ?

He's definitely still there - I saw him a coupe of days ago, in the early evening I think.

The Magnificent One aka Scotty was on last evening doing the 6pm shift and he said he would be on all over the weekend and Monday and then not for 2 weeks. :sad: Btw where's Nush??

The Magnificent One aka Scotty was on last evening doing the 6pm shift and he said he would be on all over the weekend and Monday and then not for 2 weeks. :sad: Btw where's Nush??

I was wondering the same Pinkpussycat. Anybody know whats happened to Noush?:sad:

One of the most stupid sayings I hear frequently on this channel comes from Liz Fullofherself. She always says "let's have a look at our expensive pieces"!! That would immediately make people think they're "expensive" when in fact what she probably means is their higher range pieces such as Iliana and Rhapsody. There isn't a good salesperson alive who would describe their wares as being "expensive"!

As for Screaching Stacey - I cannot watch her at all and if I turn over and she's on then I can't turn off quick enough! Her high pitch squeaky voice together with her rubbish sales pitch and childish phrases just make me want to shoot myself! She's as bad as Chloe Cheryl Cole Marshall if not worse!

One of the most stupid sayings I hear frequently on this channel comes from Liz Fullofherself. She always says "let's have a look at our expensive pieces"!! That would immediately make people think they're "expensive" when in fact what she probably means is their higher range pieces such as Iliana and Rhapsody. There isn't a good salesperson alive who would describe their wares as being "expensive"!

As for Screaching Stacey - I cannot watch her at all and if I turn over and she's on then I can't turn off quick enough! Her high pitch squeaky voice together with her rubbish sales pitch and childish phrases just make me want to shoot myself! She's as bad as Chloe Cheryl Cole Marshall if not worse!

Aha, there she is - my Krosbint - it's been so quiet I could feel the temperature slowly boiling away and just knew she'd have to erupt soon.
17.gif
xxxxx

Noush is on again now... I do think she's great. One of the very best presenters on shopping telly.

Guess who came out with all this carp today?? :doh:

unos chancos
trysi onsi
yes indeedy pleasy
alrighty tighty
fabulous ring-a-ding-ding
pricetastic
clearancetastic
ensconced in the bosom of Burmese Ruby

Yes it was that stupid
cow.gif
Chloe Cheryl Cole/VB/Breton Marshall who really needs to start speaking like a grown up. Oh, and stop pulling all those stupid faces and gurning, it's not a good look luv. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back