Very Bored guest presenter...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lottie

Silly Moo
I caught some of the Flyflot hour earlier while I was still in bed getting my child to wait on me (it's what the holidays are for) and I don't think I heard the guest presenter manage a word, let alone a sentence. :bandit:

The South African woman (Jo?) was on, regaling tales of when she walked across the whole of Africa, battling deserts and wild animals, all while wearing a pair of flyflots...:sleepy:

Poor guest presenter was caught by the camera a few times not paying any attention, or with her mouth open as Jo paused for a nanosecond for breath - but NO! Just as the word was about to come out, Jo was off again with some other godawful tale about a great grannie 3 times removed who couldn't get off the settee. :clapping:

Made a change from having the phone number rammed down our throats every 10.4 seconds I suppose :mysmilie_852:

Jo could give Alison Keenan a run for her money in the nevertakeabreathincasesomeoneelsegetsawordin stakes. Those two are world champs. I suppose it's quite a shopping telly talent, especially on IW where they often have to spout for an hour about one item. There must be days when they lose the will to live.

Latest posts

Back