Look what naughty PearlyQueen spent all my money on!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PearlyQueen

Liverpool Supporter
Hmm, it's quite nice having an alter-ego to blame for my overdraft!

Well, first let's show you the returns:
roseq066.jpg

Mocha pearl earrings. Much much much smaller than I expected, these would be lost in my hair - pretty, but far too teeny!

roseq065.jpg

Blue topaz circles design. Again, too dainty, I think - but they are a bit tangled up in the bag, so it's a bit hard to tell. I do have trouble getting earrings that work for me, so no shame to Rocks with these.

roseq037.jpg

Peacock pearl scarf. Grrrrr - I really really wanted this way back from the first time I saw the colouredrocks website, but I just hadn't got there yet. At around half price, I was delighted to snag this as my first winning bid. And taking it out of the box I was blown away by the lusciousness of the pearls. But as I put it on, my friend was watching and immediately told me it didn't suit me. I didn't want to believe her, but of course she was right. I even tried taking the pearls off the scarf and putting them on a silver neckwire to see if reducing the bulk helped, but it didn't. Shame, as I also had planned to use one of the rings for my pinkie - they're a perfect fit.

roseq021.jpg

Amethyst & rose quartz collar. This one has a few issues for me, but the only insurmountable one is the fact that it's designed for a bigger neck than mine and just won't stay sitting properly if I move. This was a major bargain price, but no point in keeping it as it's just not right for me. It's also very fiddly to put on, and the clasp is very loose, though a few pokes with a screwdriver and pliers would probably sort it. Those amethysts are a perfect match for my pinkie ring, I'm quite sad it has to go.

Never mind, happier items coming right up!
roseq061.jpg

Mystic topaz & diamond ring, russet pearl ring.
Both very pretty - I really love the design of the mystic topaz with it's tiny accents and it's in an adorable setting. Yummy.

roseq045.jpg

Mocha pearl and multi topaz watch. This is fabulous - but a bit long! Doesn't look resizeable either, but I have kept others of the same length in the past, and I think I can get away with this one too. The watch itself is one of those ultra slimline ones that always look so expensive, and I know this was another megabargain (I remember how expensive they were on colouredrocks!).

roseq039.jpg

Mystic quartz bangle. The one I snatched from Debsie after a major bidding war with her!!! Sorry hun, but I am keeping this little beauty! Just gorgeous, even though I did pay quite a lot for it.

roseq024.jpg

Peacock pearl lariat. I wasn't sure that I could get away with this when it arrived, as it's very very long on me - at its tightest, it reaches my waist! But having lived with it for a few days, I actually find it well funky and I think the long dangle adds something a bit different I wouldn't normally wear. Lovely pearls too - though I know I paid nearly full price on this one as the purple version is still in my colouredrocks basket!

roseq011.jpg

Pink pearl 7 strand necklace. Well I wanted this, then bargainhunter had issues with hers breaking, so I didn't bother checking it out. But I got carried away when I had the chance to snatch at half price, and I went for it. It is very beautiful, and I just hope it lasts a bit longer than BH's did!

roseq013.jpg

Mystic topaz bracelet. OMG this one is the definite best of the bunch - I fell completely and utterly in love the minute I saw it in real life and I'm so happy with it! It's also a great fit, always a bonus! This is so me I just love it! I wasn't meant to keep both this and the bangle, and if I had to choose it would be the bracelet every time, but I'm having both!!!

Well that's the lot for the moment, but I have another order in process! That may mean one or two of these pieces end up going back if they're too similar or the credit card explodes, but I do hope they'll all get to stay.
Hadn't realised till now how heavily weighted towards pearls and mystics this haulage was! And of course there are more pearls on the way - that bad PearlyQueen does live up to her name!!!

wow....you've been a busy girl. I think my favourite is the rings of pearls on the scarf and i like it on you. I've not seen anything like that before.

Some gorgeous stuff there Anne! Particularly like the lariat and the 7 strand necklace :D

Wow - some lovely stuff pearly, my fav's are the first earrings, and the mystic topaz ring. fab stuff. I really love the mocha pearl earrings - whats the item code on those please?

they are awesome well done you,i wasnt a lover of pearls at all until mine came from rocks now i love them dearly, i love your mystic bangles ,bracelet, what stunning pieces , i still havent yet managed to upload pics here but mine are in my profile page for what i have had . :)

Lovely items you have there Anne, well done on getting such fab bargains ;) I don't think the low prices we have been seeing in the last 2 weeks are going to last much longer now.

wow....you've been a busy girl. I think my favourite is the rings of pearls on the scarf and i like it on you. I've not seen anything like that before.
I honestly wish they did suit me, but now three different people have told me they are too bulky for my tiny neck, and I'm sorry to say they are right - if I had telescopic arms, I'd be able to show you better from further back!

Wow - some lovely stuff pearly, my fav's are the first earrings, and the mystic topaz ring. fab stuff. I really love the mocha pearl earrings - whats the item code on those please?
Code on the earrings is GA215, they are very sweet indeed.

Well done on your purchases :cheer:

I love your mystic bangle - I've seen a similar bracelet that I want but I've not seen it auctioned yet :(

Naughty but very very nice - the jewellery not you!! Only kidding you are lovely too xx

Everything looks so good on you though - bitch!! :Laughing1:

Great photos and great haul you have there,Anne......I,too like the mocha pearl earrings,they would suit me with my short hair,hope to see them on rocks soon.

The mystic twisty bangle is fab and as for the pearl lariat......stunning.

Enjoy wearing them...now give that Pearly queen a damn good spanking and send her to the naughty chair......'til 5pm!!!!!:D

Latest posts

Back