Estimates based on UK delivery
Item Code: 139566

Great fun for all the family
Complete with Wii Sports
Transforms your gaming experience
More about this product

Quantity: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Add to Basket

Description Wii Console and Wii Sports, complete with nunchuck controller.

The Nintendo Wii console comes with a motion sensitive remote which translates your movements directly onto the on screen activity and features a built-in speaker to keep you up close and personal to the game.

To allow you to get gaming as soon as possible, the Wii console comes packaged with Wii Sports - a fun packed way of getting to grips with the new concept of motion sensitive gaming, whether your remote acts as a tennis racket, a golf club or a baseball bat, you'll soon get to grips with the remote that transforms your playing experience.

For ages 7 years and over.

I cant even begin to fathom what IW think of its customers - do they really think they (we) are stupid or do they put them at that price because people actually buy from them at THAT price??!!!

Rich

I cant even begin to fathom what IW think of its customers - do they really think they (we) are stupid or do they put them at that price because people actually buy from them at THAT price??!!!

Rich

To be fair QVC is also at it, there electrical's are always a joke and can be found cheaper 90% of the time

To be fair QVC is also at it, there electrical's are always a joke and can be found cheaper 90% of the time

I'm sure you are right - I dont watch either that much at all, it just seems to me that IW have a more arrogant approach and really seem to take the p*** more.

Latest posts

Back