A really stunning ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
I love big vintage looks, and I've just received this which is absolutely spectacular:

http://www.thejewellerychannel.tv/ProductDetail.aspx?StockCode=670530&ISFPC=true

The website price (£39.99) is the same as I paid on air, and it's well worth it. I don't normally even go for citrine, but this ring is beautiful - and the central stone has NO WINDOW whatsoever!

This is only one of my recent purchases... I'll post up more later. Big congratulations to TJC on their wonderful sterling silver platinum overlay range - they must be doing massive business with these lovely pieces.

Very pretty ring Miss Magpie. Yes these SS platinum overlay days are proving to be very popular and I have once again been tempted to buy :up:

Yes, BB, I saw that you had some gorgeous items! Congratulations on your well chosen purchases!

Very nice Miss Magpie. I got a large Citrine ring of a different design from yours and I too am delighted with it. The quality of the citrine is excellent and well worth the £39.95 I paid for it.

Latest posts

Back