Lee Clarke

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was surprised too, wonder if today is his first day as not seen on on gemstv before
oh they do seem to move around the channels

Sorry G, know you're not keen - but I'll be looking forward to seeing him again:clapping:

That's the good thing we all have different tastes.

This morning he said this afternoon he will be bringing us the best Tanzanite Selection that he had ever seen in his years in shopping tv, here we go again, day 1 and talking total rubbish.

The only upside would be if he had replaced Scott.

I dont watch much of Gems TV nowadays but I liked Lee on TJC I think he is a good presenter

Don't know this Lee guy, and am not much of a gemstv fan anymore, but have to jump in in Scott's defence -he's about the only watchable one these days. He's restrained, dignified and knowledgeable -give him a break!!!!

I used to feel that way about Scott lsgf, but after an incident with a wrongly named gemstone a while back, I've lost all faith in him and don't trust him at all now.

Yesterday was Lee's first day at Gems. Suffice to say i'd far sooner watch him than most of the other male presenters on Gems.

I used to feel that way about Scott lsgf, but after an incident with a wrongly named gemstone a while back, I've lost all faith in him and don't trust him at all now.

Perhaps with all these new presenters appearing on gems, Scott has a lot more on his mind - it can happen - a confusion with a gemstone name is nothing - my family get called all the wrong names all of the time - i am useless!! even call the youngest son, by the dog's name! (and thats true!!) Perhaps Scott is worried as to what has happened to Liz - she is on the meet the presenters website of gemstv - but she has not presented on gems since last summer!! It cannot be a happy place to work in, not when you consider the turn over of presenters - the only die hards are scott, adina, angelina, fi, Nick and Lynn - the rest have come and gone - i saw the Ken Barlow look alike presenting the other day - gave it a miss! lol mind you, i am no longer an avid gemstv watcher - hardly give it more than a brief scan - it dont know why, it just doesnt do what it used to do, to me anymore - i have no enthusiasm for it - its like watching the loosing horse in the grand national - the day Matt left was the signal for me to give up. I know Lee used to present on TJC, he had an individual style - which is his unique selling point. Perhaps that is what gems needs is a good infusion with bright and bouncier presenters - as when i have flicked over to watch - they always seem so miserable, imoho. xx

Perhaps with all these new presenters appearing on gems, Scott has a lot more on his mind - it can happen - a confusion with a gemstone name is nothing -

I would agree with you pg if it had been mere confusion, but he was talking about Santa Maria aquamarine when it wasn't. I posted about it on here and then, on air, he denied he'd said it and claimed he'd talked about Santa Maria Coloured Aquamarine. I wasn't the only one who heard him and I have Sky+, so since then I'm afraid I don't trust him.
On another point, unlike Graham I've always quite liked Lee Clark, but if he said (as Graham posted earlier in this thread) that he was going to present the best collection of tanzanite he'd ever seen, I'm afraid he's going to be joining the fast growing list of presenters who'll say anything for a sale. He worked at TJC for goodness sake!

I've also seen him on Rocks & Co and that living flame fake fire place thingy
Don't really mind him at all and look forward to seeing him on gems.

Crikey I am out of touch, so Lee Clark has gone to Gems tv! I quite liked him on previous channels, and if Scott is the one I think he is I can't watch him, can't put my finger on it but he irritates me a bit.

OMG I haven't watched Gems.TV much before tonight.. but after reading this post...

ok well, in my opinion. I reckon Lee Clark makes the Channel..the Channel doesn't make Lee Clark, this channel is now watchable, thanks to Lee!!!

I haven't seen anything worth buying yet tho, but hey-ho maybe one day.. hmmm!

Grrr... wish he was back on TJC or even QVC he is missed on these channels BIGTIME!! xx wake up other channels get Lee Clark back! :wonder:

I don't think technology on QVC was quite his forte personally, he seemed ill at ease.
Do like watching him with jewellery though.

I find him infinitely more watchable than Shouty Man, he's quite calm and not that much of a strain on the eyes either :grin:

:hi: If Gems survive - hopefully, Lee is undoubtedly an asset to them and would obviously have to promote their range of jewellery despite having worked at TJC

Don't know,or want to know all the ins and outs of Lee's departure from TJC, but it would be nice if bridges were rebuilt and he returned.

IMHO he brightened up the viewing with his banter, and as you say DD, was always professional:clapping:

Latest posts

Back