Lost My Rocks Virginity!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Janey

Spinster of the Parish
As some of you may have seen (as I've kept the same name as here) successfully bid on my first piece tonight. In my excitement I didn't save the pic but it's an Amethyst & Mabe Pearl bracelet. Only bought it cos Steve said it would fit up to 9"....hope it does!

Janey i bought that braclet from coloured rocks before the auction site and I'm sure you'll love it and I'm sure it will fit you i've got large wrists and it fits me it's one of my fav's I paid £33 for mine but i dont mind because i've also had some bargains from rocks tv

Well Done Janey, great fab purchase, bet it wont be your last either.

You're not wrong Tabs, got the White Topaz Scribbler earrings too & only missed out on another Pearl & multi gem pendant cos my connection dropped! :D

Thanks everyone, looking forward to receiving my purchases.

Well done Janey - there will be no stopping you once you have received your spoils and see how lovely they are :D

Do you have the item number so I can have a look at it please? I've been looking for an amethyst bracelet and I was working last night and didn't get to see any of the auctions :(

Well done Janey - there will be no stopping you once you have received your spoils and see how lovely they are :D

Do you have the item number so I can have a look at it please? I've been looking for an amethyst bracelet and I was working last night and didn't get to see any of the auctions :(

Hi Blue, the number is KA729.

Been out all evening so missed tonights show, my CC is happy anyway! lol

Despite saying all Sunday evening that items would be delivered Tuesday I didn't receive my order today! :mad:

Noticed tonight (Tuesday) they are saying items will be received on Thursday...bit naughty as it seems they can't guarantee that & their order confirmations say to allow up to 3 working days for delivery.

Janey, last Thursday I got my RocksTV delivery at about 7.30pm in evening... long after I thought there was no chance until the next day! Poor delivery driver was worn out... so busy he was working late.... there may still be hope!!

Janey, last Thursday I got my RocksTV delivery at about 7.30pm in evening... long after I thought there was no chance until the next day! Poor delivery driver was worn out... so busy he was working late.... there may still be hope!!

I'm having the order delivered to work & I'm at home now so I hope reception sign for it! :D

Your delivery person must be busy then - I've always received mine 2 days from checking out - hope you get them nice and early tomorrow :daisy:

Hi Janey
I placed my order on Saturday and my delivery was due for today but wasn't delivered I emailed customer service at rocks and they said my order had only been dispatched today and would get it tomorrow (Wednesday) so not the day they were saying at the weekend then, bit disappointed :( as it was my first order hope delivery is better than this in the future

Latest posts

Back