Please Somebody Shut Her Up!!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
How to completely ruin an afternoon of Under £30? Easy, let Stacey Ellis present! :angry:

OMG I managed about 30 minutes before cleaning the blood from my ears and reaching for the painkillers. Does she ever come up for breath? She rabbits on in that high pitched voice reminiscent of Bonnie Langford in The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole! I'm just waiting for her to come out with the lines "I'll scthream, and I'll scthream and I'll scthream"! Well it's me who's screaming just now! Her favourite line is "That must be a mistake, this can't be under £30"! Well it flipping well is so stop implying value and worth and just shut up and let people buy it if they want it!

I've been a long term, good customer of TJC but I find myself watching less and less every week. They really need a presenter clean out - get rid of Chloe "Breton Cheryl Cole" Marshall, Screaching Stacey Ellis and Liz Fullofherself and that would make a massive difference! Give us more of John and wee Jim and I for one will spend more money.

Rant over ........................................for now! :headbang:

She really is dreadful, not just that voice but the gabbling of utter drivel. I do more than turn the sound off, I turn her off, period. :angry: Whatever made TJC bring this squeaking idiot on board when they have so many other excellent presenters?? :headbang:

I saw Klos's post earlier and turned on TJC very briefly..........Stacey I'm sorry to say was in 'full flow' and toooo much for me! Anyone with hearing impairments would be struggling to understand what she is saying. Speaking so rapidly, her diction can be very unclear.......imho.

Well she's far too loud for me also, have had to watch with the sound OFF as just couldn't stand her constant quick talking think she it better suited to the non 'under days'

Yes, I agree, it would be better if she slowed things down a little.

My only real gripe is the "Shall we do a Queen's Wave" thing she does - it's a bit... well, dumbed down.

While I don't really have a problem with Chloe, and can understand the gripes about Stacey (she does screech, she does talk too fast, she does go over the top about the prices (though maybe she genuinely is in shock over how much better value they are than R&C?!) and the queens wave thing has got really boring and silly, really quickly). That said, she does come across as a genuinely nice person.

I have to say though regarding Liz - while she may be sales heavy, and I suspect somewhat self-ambitious to say the least, she is very open about what she's doing - for example she has mentionned on air more than once she gets commission (I've seen no one else do this) and she has mentionned too when she's bought things herself that she has got them cheaper with her staff discount. So while she may have her faults, I do tend to respect her more than some of the others because she is honest about what she does...

IMO though, the person that comes across as genuine, honest warm and a pleasure to watch is Ruth - I think shes fab. And as for Steve Milne - PHWOAAAAR!

Well she's far too loud for me also, have had to watch with the sound OFF as just couldn't stand her constant quick talking think she it better suited to the non 'under days'

Yes, I agree, it would be better if she slowed things down a little.
It's not just the manic gabbling, it's the high squeaky pitch of her voice that's so unappealing :mysmilie_505: I just can't understand how she ever got a job in presenting anywhere at all. :confused: I know she can't help having a lisp and coming out with phrases like 'wich wed wuby' but I still find it annoying. Tbh everything about Stacey annoys the h*ll out of me, see below.

My only real gripe is the "Shall we do a Queen's Wave" thing she does - it's a bit... well, dumbed down.
It's soooooooooooooooooooooooooo bliddy stupid and she looks a right berk doing it. :taphead:

Zavvie (rhymes with lavvie) National Park? Poor old Campbell Bridges must be spinning. xxxxx :doh:

I have to say though regarding Liz - while she may be sales heavy, and I suspect somewhat self-ambitious to say the least, she is very open about what she's doing - for example she has mentionned on air more than once she gets commission (I've seen no one else do this) and she has mentionned too when she's bought things herself that she has got them cheaper with her staff discount. So while she may have her faults, I do tend to respect her more than some of the others because she is honest about what she does...
Yes I really like Liz too, she is very upfront about things and when she talks about her lifestyle it doesn't strike me as boastful as it does to some others, she's just telling it like it is imho.

IMO though, the person that comes across as genuine, honest warm and a pleasure to watch is Ruth - I think shes fab. And as for Steve Milne - PHWOAAAAR!
Ruth is a lovely natural presenter and easy to watch, as for Muscle Mary :mysmilie_61: yes PHWOAAAAR indeed :muscle: but sadly we're barking up the wrong tree there...:sad:

Today has been one of those days !!! flicking between channels, and i have been watching a few snippets of TJC today, but every time i switched over, got the woman who calls absolutely every "BO HO CHIC!!" using it once, is great, twice, hmm, the third and 4th and millioneth time!! I couldnt take it any more!! This persian is in a mood, and says NO to Bo Ho Chic, No to en trend and Blooming Breton!!! Before I snap......and blow a gasket or two!!! xxxx

I'm another that turns over, sees Stacey in full flow and immediately switches over or off. This seriously can't be good for business for TJC.

............... who on earth is Muscle Mary???????????

I remember seeing Stacey when she was first on Rocks and co, it was all jolly hockey sticks!, couldn't stand it......!!!! Always liked Ruth though really missed her when she left Gems .xxxx

Clear a load of them out and just keep Sarah-Lou, Derek G, John Scott and Ruth! Sorted and i'll be happy with my viewing! lol

Latest posts

Back