Should GemsTV sell other stuff?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

G

Graham

Guest Shopper
Watching the sunglasses flying out of the door at the moment makes me think that it would be great to see other stuff as well as Gems sold on one of the 3 channels.

Wish I'd seen them Graham, I could do with a new pair!. The way things are going there lately, I don't think it would be a bad idea to sell a few other accessory item, in keeping with the general jewellery theme. I don't think they should diversify too much, but if things like the sunglasses fly out of the door, there's obviously a good market for them.

A few more of those scarves would be nice. They started selling place mats, and napkin rings, obviously not too popular because they didn't repeat them.

Pre Christmas, weren't they selling gem encrusted evening bags and also belts/belt buckles? The bags looked very nice and at a reasonable price.

I like the idea of diversifying into other gemstone related items.

How about some gemstone hair accessories (barettes etc)?

At the minute, they're coming under fire for much of their operation. I think they need to get that right, before they diversify. Much better to do one thing well, than loads of things badly.

At the minute, they're coming under fire for much of their operation. I think they need to get that right, before they diversify. Much better to do one thing well, than loads of things badly.

If I could find an "I agree" smiley I'd use it here!

I know they're a gems business but I'd love to be able to get gold jewellery without the gems. Also charms and charm bracelets. The more unusual the better.

Latest posts

Back