Misleading the Viewers Again!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
Vicky Brown has just come out with this drivel :- "Don't ever worry about the ring size, it's very easy to have them re-sized and with the money you're saving you can pay for it to be done". No mention whatsoever about the fact that some rings can't be re-sized, no mention that some can only be re-sized one or two sizes, simply a sweeping statement which could totally mislead viewers into thinking they can have any ring re-sized. Once again I have to say that presenters either need to give the full facts or keep their mouths shut because the constant rubbish that some talk is just ridiculous!

Even more ludicrous is the fact that this is the ring she was showing when she said it!! Hope no size "J" ladies buy it!!!

Attachments

• 671386.jpg
    671386.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 131
Vicky Brown has just come out with this drivel :- "Don't ever worry about the ring size, it's very easy to have them re-sized and with the money you're saving you can pay for it to be done". No mention whatsoever about the fact that some rings can't be re-sized, no mention that some can only be re-sized one or two sizes, simply a sweeping statement which could totally mislead viewers into thinking they can have any ring re-sized. Once again I have to say that presenters either need to give the full facts or keep their mouths shut because the constant rubbish that some talk is just ridiculous!

Even more ludicrous is the fact that this is the ring she was showing when she said it!! Hope no size "J" ladies buy it!!!

Hi Klosblue
As a size J lady,I didn't see this ring! However I agree with your comments that you cannot you cannot resize any of the channel set rings in any metal. I know, I tried unsuccessfully with a Rhapsody ring
VB must know this and it 's wrong to mislead viewers.

Sapphireblue

I saw that too Klos and thought "what a lot of tosh!!" (or words to that effect:tongue:)

The phrase "engage brain before opening mouth" often comes to mind!!!

Yes Klos I've heard this statement too and it is grossly unfair to mislead/con people in this way. Actually I have noticed some of the other presenters now also do not specify the 3 sizes up/down thing either (which they always used to do), and I'm wondering if this has been a management directive not to be too specific?? I know people can always send the rings back but that's not the point and my cynical head tells me this is all to do with cash flow because even if people do return them it means TJC have had their money for x amount of weeks gaining them interest before they have to refund it.

Latest posts

Back