Double payment!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gemcherub

Registered Shopper
As with Argey the same has happened to me, i talked OH into buying me a Rachel Galley bangle, i checked out last night and i can see from funds available online in my bank this morning that they have held back £149 (price without p&P) and £154.95 (price pus p&P) so because their system can't just take the correct amount on free p&P day over £300 of MY funds are held up!
This is just not on, what about people who buy large purchases on these free p&P days such as Rhapsody they will have thousands held up in their accounts!

oh sorry to hear that gemcherub, I know this happened to a few people before, usually seems to happen on these 'special postage days' hope you like you bangle when it arrives I too ordered one so I am looking forward to receiving it, delivery had seemed to be a bit slow at the moment though my last order took 10 days to arrive so I hope it doesn't take this long! if you are worried customer care is open today and they should be able to let you know what's happened

Hope you like yours as well, i just hope they send me the right size i ordered the small which Rachel said was a 6cm diameter so i hope thats what i get, i know Rachel said if there was any problems to call or email her and she will swap it but i could do without the hassle lol so fingers crossed.

As with Argey the same has happened to me, i talked OH into buying me a Rachel Galley bangle, i checked out last night and i can see from funds available online in my bank this morning that they have held back £149 (price without p&P) and £154.95 (price pus p&P) so because their system can't just take the correct amount on free p&P day over £300 of MY funds are held up!
This is just not on, what about people who buy large purchases on these free p&P days such as Rhapsody they will have thousands held up in their accounts!

This habit is going to cost them ultimately. I for one, can only shop up to half my budget so that they can make these double applications. Did some shopping over the last couple of days (under £30ers) but had to hold back (financially should have been unnecessary) so they lost some sales and I had a couple of disappointments - not good for anyone. xxxxx

Latest posts

Back