YBF - Eyebrow Pencil now on Ideal World

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LavenderBlue

Registered Shopper
YBF/MODELS PREFER - Eyebrow Pencil now available on Ideal World

Hello all

For those of you who like myself can't do without Stacey's Eyebrow Pencil her products are now starting to show on Ideal World website as she is due to appear on Ideal World on April 26, 2010 - 21.00, 23.00 and April 27th, 2010 - 10.00, 13.00, 16.00, 19.00.

YBF - Transforming Eyebrow Pencil Set of 2 now £15.50 with free P&P but offer of free P&P will run out today

P&P free on most products this weekend as Ideal World are celebrating their 10th Birthday

Happy shopping

LavenderBlue
:clapping:

Last edited:
I last ordered them from QVC in June 09 and they cost me
£16.45 + P&P: £2.95 - Total £19.40

So for me it's a good saving
:wave:

PS where's my thread gone and why was it moved?
My posting was for those who bought this item of QVC previously not about IDEAL WORLD

Last edited:
Thanks ever so much for highlighting this! :up: :sun:

I bought the Neutralizing Cream from QVC well over a year ago so I shall need a new one soon. I'm a bit too tired to go trawling through now, but I think it was around £22 inc postage then and is showing at £17.99 with free postage at IW.

I am looking forward to the shows. I would LOVE to see Stacey on with Loen! :clapping:

I last ordered them from QVC in June 09 and they cost me
£16.45 + P&P: £2.95 - Total £19.40

So for me it's a good saving
:wave:

PS where's my thread gone and why was it moved?
My posting was for those who bought this item of QVC previously not about IDEAL WORLD

I think it was moved as it was telling people to buy from IW, so couldn't really be in QVC as you are not buying from them.

Not a fan of the brand I have to say but did look. WOW!!! The price of the Safrai(sp) collection £44+, I remember it as early £30s on QVC.

Thanks for this thread - ordered my eyebrow pencils yesterday - I love them!!

Fingers crossed for delivery as IW are not the best.:sad:

I bought the safari item and it got quickly returned, the hinges were eithe broken or broke quickly and it just wasn't my cup of tea. Shame really as I loved watching her shows lol!!

Shame she's going to Ideal World as I'd quite like to order the yellow powder, but I wont order from them ever again because my last refund - or lack of it - went into the hands of a solicitor due to appaling customer serivce!

It's going to be part of USA Live from the looks of it, so she's not coming over here....

Thanks ever so much for highlighting this! :up: :sun:

I bought the Neutralizing Cream from QVC well over a year ago so I shall need a new one soon. I'm a bit too tired to go trawling through now, but I think it was around £22 inc postage then and is showing at £17.99 with free postage at IW.

I am looking forward to the shows. I would LOVE to see Stacey on with Loen! :clapping:

What a team, definately worth watching.

What a team, definately worth watching.

:hi: I'm following you around today chick! :grin: :blush:

I'll be watching, and probably even texting / emailing in. I always like to support Stacey.

I need my neutralizing cream so if they have that I'll brave the unknown waters of ordering from IW!

I ordered mine last weekend when this was first posted. They have had the money from my credit card but I don't have any goods yet. Is this normal for IW these days??? I havent bought from them for years as they were always soooo crap!

As Stacey will be appearing at 9pm which is when USA live starts, I am wondering if in fact her show wil be coming from the US. Maybe she won't be in Peterborough after all.

Latest posts

Back