Greg Scott Moving Channels.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dippy One

Guest Shopper
Greg Scott has just announced on his Twitter page that he is moving to Speed Auction from May 4th but starting his 1st shift on 30th April. Cheekily he put "Those with Freeview well you'll have to get sky now to watch me".

Well, I dont like that! I wont beable to see him anymore! Dont know how much he will like it though.....From selling 100/200 of an item, to now only selling 3 or 4!

4th May is the day where all the new presenters are comming, and the freelancers loosing the majority of their shifts.

>>>> Check my post on the bid tv page to see what Im on about!

He starts 1st shift on Speed Auction on 30th Apr with quoting Greg a few shifts now and again on Bid & Price Drop. To let you all into a little secret it may be likely from what Sophie K (assistant) was saying on her facebook page she maybe doing some shifts as a presenter on Bid and Price Drop sometime soon.

They really are changing it all around! They used to have over 30 'freelance' shifts a week for the freelancers, but by next month, there will only be 6 shifts.....this means you will see less of the following;

Guy Kean
Mark Ryes
Nicola George
Michelle Livings
Lynn Taylor
Charlie McArdle
Mark Stewart
Danielle Fearnon
And many many more!!

- Also Guy Kean told me a female presenter has handed in her notice, but he was unable to tell me who for confidential reasons.

So the shifts Guy does now (fri, sat, sun and mon) wont carry on, he said it may be as little as 1 shift a week if he is lucky. THIS will be the same for the others aswell. None freelancers are not effected, to name a few;

Paul Becque
Paul Evers
Peter Sherlock
Peter Simon
Adam Heppenstall
Justin Hazel

- If Im not mistaken, Im sure they 'reshuffel' the schedule every 3/4 months, but they havnt since christmas......this may mean it gets shuffeled up when they arrive.

-He said there is 6 new presenters so Steve Mac Donald is most proberbly one, and as you mentioned, it could be Sophie K aswell!

I have to say, I do like Sophoe.....She is a good presenter, as Ive seen her sell many things when people are ill.

OMG!!!!!! Ive just thought.....Lisa Brash!! Isnt she a Freelance???? I liked her! :(

Thats my rant over.....You can stop reading now!! ;)

Last edited:
I think you could be right there with Lisa Brash. I'd forgotten about her.

I wish Greggles could take the (IMHO) annoying voiced Katie Pilbeam with him so I don't have to hear her drony voice as I can't get Speed Auction. Omg she makes me want to throw the telly out of the window with that voice of hers. And a piece of advice for Katie Pilbeam Get your roots done girl"

Last edited:
Oh no. I really like Greg Scott, He is fun. Katie Pilbeam excepted me as a friend on facebook and I know she is a radio newsreader aswell so thats probly where the voice comes from!! I like her tho. Adam Hebalstall is the best in my view!

Oh no. I really like Greg Scott, He is fun. Katie Pilbeam excepted me as a friend on facebook and I know she is a radio newsreader aswell so thats probly where the voice comes from!! I like her tho. Adam Hebalstall is the best in my view!

Adam Hebalstall?? Its Heppenstall love!! ;)

She was called Yasmina. She proberbly moved on! People dont always stay in the same job for their whole life!! Persides, there have been 100's left who used to work on the. To name a few;

Mike mason
Nana Akua
Andreana
Jane Obagine
Michelle watt
Alison bender
Ashley House
Patricia Mitchel
Ellisa Portelli
Georgina Bernette
James Whale

And that's Omorogbe.

As well as: Andrianna (Christofi), Patricia Mitchell, Elisa Portelli and Georgina Burnett.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back