DHC Skincare based on pure Olive Oil

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LavenderBlue

Registered Shopper
Noticed there is another new skincare range coming to Ideal World, has anybody used this range? I have tried a few samples in the past which I have received in the post and found it to be quite good.

This looks like a good offer especially with the free P&P cheaper then the DHC website

Olive Oil Beauty 4 Step Ceremony with Bonus Hand Cream 50g £44.99 (items purchased individually on DHC website amount to approx £72.

161335_DETAIL___20100225.jpg

Our story starts in Japan, where women are renowned for ageing gracefully and having gorgeously luminous complexions.

What’s the Japanese secret to beautiful skin?

One is their devotion to the skincare regime as a ceremony - a daily ritual that takes just minutes, but delivers lifelong benefits: healthy, glowing skin and a youthful appearance well into their later years.

The other secret is DHC - Japan’s number one direct skincare company, founded on the skin-beneficial properties of olive-oil. With a history of more than 25 years in combining the best of nature and science into beauty products that work, DHC has been helping millions of Japanese women achieve radiant, younger-looking skin. And now DHC products are available to the women of the UK.

What makes DHC unique:

DHC combine ancient Japanese beauty secrets with virgin olive oil harvested in Spain. What could be more unique than that?

What DHC is known for worldwide:

In addition to using virgin olive oil as their signature skincare ingredient, customers know and love DHC for our:

•Quality: DHC combine the finest natural ingredients – especially Asian botanicals with cutting edge scientific technology to produce a premium range of innovative skincare products
•Purity: DHC products are free from parabens, artificial fragrances and colorings
•Simplicity - DHC products are simple yet effective, with nothing unnecessary that might harm the delicate balance of healthy skin. This makes nearly all our products suitable for all skin types, but especially well formulated for sensitive and mature skin

Lavender Blue

I have used DHC before, used to get it from ebay as the UK does not stock the full range. The Q10 range is excellent as well.

The US site had makeup etc as well but does not ship to the UK.

I discovered this range around two years ago. I used it but developed an allergic reaction to it. You can try it but be careful if you have sensitive skin like me. I still have bottles full of the stuff.

Latest posts

Back