New p&p rates

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tourmaline

Registered Shopper
I switched on last night in the middle of Steph announcing that p&p has been reduced to £2.99 per item, with a maximum of £6.99 for three items or more. When did this happen? Does anyone know if it is permanent change or just for a fixed period? Did I mishear?

All I can say is its about time they lowered their P&P rates. Now they need to work on their delivery times.
I ordered from ebuyer a tv at 4.30 on Wednesday evening. 10.30 Thursday morning it arrived all for £13.00.
If ebuyer can do it why cant IW and QVC?

Don't get too excited - there's a small sting in the tail.
Before you could buy two different colour sets/options (same item number) and it was one P+P. Now I noticed today that they had 3 different sets of distress ink pads and each option had a different number, and the same thing happened on the sets of cosmic shimmers.
So before 3 different colour options of the same item number would have been one P+P of £4.99 and now the same 3 sets will cost P+P of £6.99.

Jan

I think I have seen some items with different colour/theme options under the same item number since the change in p&p, but it is certainly something to watch out for.

Some of the older items still have several options on the same item number (like the promarker sets) and the two sets of papers (Sheena's show) that were on had the same item number. It's just that before they always seemed to have lots of things like inks paints or H2o's in named sets all on one item number.

It could just be a coincidence that all the ink pads today had separate numbers.

Jan

Latest posts

Back