Be the 'envy' of your friends

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
164137_STANDARD__DET_20100423.jpg

Where is everyone? :confused:............all on the phones no doubt :smirk:

Did you have a word MrsJ? cos she does them in your size with a hefty rise now, there's only so much camel toe you can get away with :giggle:

I still say they are incompatible with public loos! What do you do? Divest your lower half entirely and pray that the ties (and three metres of fabric) don't land in some unidentifiable liquid or worse, please enlighten me?

I keep waiting to see someone wearing any of MC's creations, I can't believe that there are people that find MC entertaining, I find her too OTT, she would do my head in.

I still say they are incompatible with public loos! What do you do? Divest your lower half entirely and pray that the ties (and three metres of fabric) don't land in some unidentifiable liquid or worse, please enlighten me?

Imagine how tricky that would be when using Turkish public loos and having to hold the handbag too! :giggle:

Last edited:
She actually said this morning that if you saw them in a department store, you'd expect to pay £90 - £100!!!!!

Christ, they keep getting worse! Watched a show last night and they do seem very popular - just makes me wonder who the women are that keep on buying them! :wonder:

The trouser 'things' looked soo frumpy on.

And Moira what is up with your inane GASPING.

:hi: I've actually tried a pair of these on in the charity shop.

There was gaping at the sides of the legs, unidentified flappy bits, and the general crotch area looked a bit reminiscent of a full nappy.

The nice charity shop ladies were torn between wanting to make a sale, and peeing themselves laughing. (The latter won.)

The first thing they said to me was "no public loos for you in that get up!"

I'm still on the lookout for a OneDress though... :grin:

Latest posts

Back