Delivery!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beading Belle

Registered Shopper
Hi I have received two orders fairly quickly but the order I placed on the 15th is still showing as invoiced. Is this normal? I e-mailed them yesterday and today again. Do they answer e-mails?

I have another order that I placed yesterday and now am worried its going to be days before I receive them. Is it best to call them? TIA

Yes I would ring them, because I placed a few orders and the one dated the 13th wasn't dispatched but orders dated 15th were, was told item hadn't passed quality control so they cancelled order but never informed me, be prepared for a wait though because the last couple of times I have phoned CS I have waited on the telephone between 10-20mins, said they are short of staff at the mo. They are slower than normal at dispatching order at the moment, hope they speed up, also replying to emails seems to be a bit of a hit and miss I am afraid. Hope your order is ok though :wave:

Yeah TJC are being real slow lately, items taking about 7-11 days here, but before Christmas it was only taking 2 days!

Their deliveries are taking ages at the moment, I placed one order on the 11th & it didn't arrive until the 19th and another on 14th which arrived on 23rd! I've noticed the presenters are saying that 'you'll have it in 7-10 days', I thought it might be because lots of their staff were off for Easter/school holidays and had gotten behind with dispatching orders but that was two weeks now. Perhaps its down to the reduced P&P and they've had to renegociated a longer delivery time with the couriers ? :mysmilie_503:

:mysmilie_378: My order is on its way :clapping:

Received an apologetic e-mail and a confirmation of the order being dispatched today. I also received a refund on an ring that went cheaper so a big :up: to TJC CS.

Can't wait to receive my bling now :clapping:

oh that's great news, yes please let us know what you think when your delivery arrives

Latest posts

Back