Shopping TV offer left me confused

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fhl

Registered Shopper
From The Mail on Sunday 25-04-2010

E.J.G. writes: I bought an electrical lead from the Price Drop TV shopping channel. After I gave my card details, the telephone sales person talked about gardens, but I was not interested.

I have a lawn the size of a handkerchief that I am unable to cultivate myself as I am 82 and can walk only a few yards with a stick. I received the lead and some weeks later a coloured envelope arrived with the word 'garden' on it.

I believed it to be junk mail and binned it unopened. Now £39.99 has been taken from my account by Rocket Marketing Group of Brighton. I have never dealt with this firm, but understand it has some connection to Price Drop TV.

Read more: http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/money/article-1268605/READERS.html#ixzz0mEEvdEI4

This isn't the first time I've heard things like this happen. We have not shopped from sit ups since Christmas. We just don't trust them any more

I must say that I HATE this Sales pitch and I've experienced it at least 3 times; last time, the Advisor got shirty with me when I told him that I'd already been offered this and said 'no' twice before to which he replied "I don't see that on my system" and then continued to hard sell anyways.
I bid online now. Can't be bothered with it.

tvs

Latest posts

Back