Thank you, John Bennett

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

persianglitter

Fire up the Quattro!
I would like to say a very big thank you, to a very kind Gentleman, John Bennett. He contacted me today, and I would like to thank him for his time, in ringing me, and showing me that someone really does care. He was kind enough to answer all my queries.

He is such a genuinely nice Gentleman, and (what it is i am still in shock.. so forgive my rambling) he has given me a replacement ring, free of charge, which i think is absolutely brillaint, he has totally blown me away with his kind gesture; never in my wildest dreams did i expect this to happen - i am so happy, and cannot thank him enough for his kindness.

Many, many thanks John, I really appreciate what you have done for me; You have made my day, and made an old whinging Persianglitter - very, very happy. xxxxxxxxxx:flower::flower::flower:

Last edited:
lovely lovely news I am so pleased persianglitter that it's ending in such a positive way. All credit to Rocks and John Bennett for resolving the situation

Great news Persianglitter! I hope your replacement ring brings you lots of pleasure. :mysmilie_378:

Persianglitter I'm so pleased that things have been sorted out for you .
Good on you John and rocks for putting a smile back on persianglitters face again lol

Thats great news persianglitter, glad things have been put right for you and letting us know.x

Well done to rockstv too!

I would like to say a very big thank you, to a very kind Gentleman, John Bennett. He contacted me today, and I would like to thank him for his time, in ringing me, and showing me that someone really does care. He was kind enough to answer all my queries.

He is such a genuinely nice Gentleman, and (what it is i am still in shock.. so forgive my rambling) he has given me a replacement ring, free of charge, which i think is absolutely brillaint, he has totally blown me away with his kind gesture; never in my wildest dreams did i expect this to happen - i am so happy, and cannot thank him enough for his kindness.

Many, many thanks John, I really appreciate what you have done for me; You have made my day, and made an old whinging Persianglitter - very, very happy. xxxxxxxxxx:flower::flower::flower:

Brilliant news PG! so pleased this has at last been sorted out for you. Well done John Bennett! This is the sort of customer service that we used to recieve from rockstv, and what rocks need to get back to i think. Perhaps they need to have a good look at their current staff, and employ people who can be as helpful as John Bennett is. Fab to see rocks getting back on track though, hopefully a sign of things to come.

Brilliant news PG! so pleased this has at last been sorted out for you. Well done John Bennett! This is the sort of customer service that we used to recieve from rockstv, and what rocks need to get back to i think. Perhaps they need to have a good look at their current staff, and employ people who can be as helpful as John Bennett is. Fab to see rocks getting back on track though, hopefully a sign of things to come.

I agree, the service of old seems to have been mislaid a little recently, and imo needs to be re-instated,it was after all this that made rockstv so attractive to us customers.

Well done John Bennet,

I had a little problem with ordering a ring, bought it via rocks, it disappeared, saw it online - ordered via phone - again went AWOL, but Steve replied to my email (even though he was on a buying trip) saying Barry (PA) would get onto it, and within 3 days i had my ring, so Rocks.tv may have problems.. but they get things sorted.

Plus Barry (pa) is such a nice genuine chap.. family business so true,

PS if Rocks read this, Sue asked 'Barry how are yr reptiles?.

What good news, good to see PG back to her bouncy self! :wink: What a nice gesture, bet the person that was rude received a slap :muscle:

Latest posts

Back