Great customer service!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gemcherub

Registered Shopper
Yesterday i received my Rachel Galley bangle but unfortunately it was to big so i spoke to Miles who the popped to the warehouse with his tape measure and found me the exact size i needed, they are meant to be 60mm and 63mm etc but seem to come up all different measurements and me being me said 61mm would be the perfect fit (just to make things difficult for him :cheeky:).
Today i have received my replacement which is exactly 61mm and fits like a glove along with a prepaid envelope to return the other so a BIG thank you to Miles TJC are lucky to have you x

Great service :clapping:. I had a reply to my e-mail too today and my order has been dispatched so well done:up: TJC CS

So pleased you have got your bangle situation resolved, Miles is lovely and so helpful,enjoy wearing your new bangle:happy:

Miles is a young man highly accomplished in what customer service should be about - things go wrong now and again, communicate and get it sorted. He impressed me so much when speaking to him yesterday I forgot to have a rant about all things TJC annoying me lately, I can tell you that's no mean feat!!
I hope TJC appreciate what an asset he is :star:

Wow, that was truly exceptional customer service from Miles GC. :rock: As someone who worked in CS for many years I really am critical but on the couple of occasions he has dealt with my queries I can only reiterate what you are all saying and give him a great big :up:. Now, if only he could get rid of Chloe Breton Marshall for me.....:devil:

Latest posts

Back