Promotional Code?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ratbag

Registered Shopper
Hi, I've just ordered some Elemis on the QVC website and before I submitted my order there was a sentance asking me if I had a promotional code. Does anyone know what this is all about?:confused:

Hi, I've just ordered some Elemis on the QVC website and before I submitted my order there was a sentance asking me if I had a promotional code. Does anyone know what this is all about?:confused:

Never heard of that before ratbag. Wonder what that's all about then.

QVC are probably going to have promotional voucgers/codes and the websites been setup to accept them.

Alan

Remember in the past they gave out discount codes from there stall at the ideal home roadshow and we all used it and got 10% off an order.

They are running competitions in the 9am Morning shows and you get £50 worth of QVC vouchers as a prize. I would think they have added the voucher option so people can order online rather than have to phone CS all the time.

Also last week they did a £13 voucher thing in a random draw.

Remember in the past they gave out discount codes from there stall at the ideal home roadshow and we all used it and got 10% off an order.

The section for promotional code has been there for as long as I can remember. I remember a couple of years ago getting a 10% off code sent and you inserted it there

I've used it to apply the EP codes they occasionally send you plus the rare occasions you get money off.

Yes, it's been there forever. The way that these codes work is they can be set up so that only certain people can redeem them, or that they can only be used by 1 person once, or many people lots of time, etc.

Isn't that where you put your easy pay codes or whatever if you have one. Most online stores have them I think

The website automatically asks that as standard; the Q may have sent out an EP code, for example.

Latest posts

Back