Ladies, embrace your....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anna_Key

Registered Shopper
...camels toe and frame it beautifully with these.

A Twist on the Ski Pant

Jegging Ski Pants
£12.99

£4.99 P&P

163326_STANDARD___20100406.jpg

:clapping:

What a find Anna - perfect for the wedding I'm off to very soon as I've already got the hump over the complicated travel arrangements............:nod:

That metallic sheen will really detract from any lumpy varicose veins too BL :tongue: I think you better rush to the phone and get your order in now before they all sell out, I can see a hoooooooooooooooooge demand for them :grin:

What a find Anna - perfect for the wedding I'm off to very soon as I've already got the hump over the complicated travel arrangements............:nod:

I've found some belting stuff on the web site, Lizzie...I could be your personal shopper if you want :mysmilie_845:

I've found some belting stuff on the web site, Lizzie...I could be your personal shopper if you want :mysmilie_845:

Now I've got the HUMP Anna, there's no way I'll be able to compete with BL in the style stakes if you've already bagsied all the good stuff on the website:emo:

That metallic sheen will really detract from any lumpy varicose veins too BL :tongue: I think you better rush to the phone and get your order in now before they all sell out, I can see a hoooooooooooooooooge demand for them :grin:

I'll have you know that I'm very proud of my varicose veins - they help Colin find his way around as he uses them like a map! Plus he manages to reach the correct destination most of the time.................:wink:

Whilst I appreciate your very kind offer I just couldn't desert you-know-who as her knowledge and exquisite taste are second to none!

I'll have you know that I'm very proud of my varicose veins - they help Colin find his way around as he uses them like a map! Plus he manages to reach the correct destination most of the time.................:wink:

Well as long as he doesn't end up at the neighbours the rest of the time:mysmilie_847:
:mysmilie_17:

Whilst I appreciate your very kind offer I just couldn't desert you-know-who as her knowledge and exquisite taste are second to none!

I understand, Lizzie.....you don't need the wrath or weight of ykw coming down on you, it's the last thing you need, what with the complicated travel arrangements an all :nod:

Now I've got the HUMP Anna, there's no way I'll be able to compete with BL in the style stakes if you've already bagsied all the good stuff on the website:emo:

Fret no more Belle, I've told Lizzie she hasn't got the stature I require....shall I pencil you in?:wink:

Fret no more Belle, I've told Lizzie she hasn't got the stature I require....shall I pencil you in?:wink:

How very kind Anna, but I don't think they do my size, I'm a bit smaller than a XXXXXL :mysmilie_845:

...camels toe and frame it beautifully with these.

A Twist on the Ski Pant

Jegging Ski Pants
£12.99

£4.99 P&P

163326_STANDARD___20100406.jpg

:clapping:

Is le model male or female :muscle: ?

If it's male - he has (in an Alan Partridge stylee) 'come free at the side'.

Could just be bad lighting mind...:giggle:

Latest posts

Back