Elizabeth Grant skincare

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

charlottegray

Registered Shopper
Just wondering if anyone has every tried this? I'm tempted, they are doing the hard sell and I'm falling for it.

Thanks for that D. I ordered the pick of the day and also the day and night cream which sold out. Looking forward to it.
I'm actually planning to use it on one side of my face for a few days to see if it makes a difference. :mysmilie_61: I really must get a life.

I bought/used the products when it was in the previous packaging and I thought it was excellent. The serums and eye products seem to go on forever as you need very little. I still have some serums in my stash so will resist this time :biggrin:

I'm sure I bought some years ago, but I honestly can't remember what I thought of it, sorry:blush:

I looked online after seeing this (as I always do when Ellis & co. are doing a hard sell on something) and found that lots of people find it "sticky", so much so women found it hard to put their make-up on.

And reviewers couldn't state what good EG would do as they are VERY secretive about what's in it.

I'm in the minority here but I also tried this range and didn't think very much of it. Did absolutely nothing to improve my skin. Sorry.

Thanks for your replies everyone. I'll let you all know what results I get.

I googled it and found mixed reviews some great and some not impressed.

Like I said, sad person that I am, I'm going to use it on one side of my face, so if it's going to make a difference it will be easier to tell. At least I can send it back if I'm not happy.

It made me itch and no happy how LITTLE I used, it was sticky......

But I ALMOST ordered it too!!

I am hopeless :grin:

Lol sallymc, they were very convincing.

Read on makeup alley or another site, that they've reformulated not to be sticky, but I have a lot of serums that are so I'm sure this will be too.

Latest posts

Back