Lynn - make up tips!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

~*~Lexxy~*~

my heart is in Kernow...
Middle England...left a bit, no, right...
Lynn,

my dear, my darling...truly, hand on heart, i've resisted saying anything for a while - but i can't hold back any longer after seeing you on now...

your make up - it's just not right! it does you no favours whatsoever & looks like a 5 year old has slapped it on! you or the make up artist - have you not heard of blend, blend, blend??? you've just got blocks of light & dark going on & it really doesn't look great...

i feel such a cow for saying anything, but i wouldn't let a friend wander around with lippie on her teeth, so...:angel:

Lynn,

my dear, my darling...truly, hand on heart, i've resisted saying anything for a while - but i can't hold back any longer after seeing you on now...

your make up - it's just not right! it does you no favours whatsoever & looks like a 5 year old has slapped it on! you or the make up artist - have you not heard of blend, blend, blend??? you've just got blocks of light & dark going on & it really doesn't look great...

i feel such a cow for saying anything, but i wouldn't let a friend wander around with lippie on her teeth, so...:angel:

I also feel guilty about mentioning Lynn's make up, but I must say tonight it looks as though she has bags under her eyes :(

It's funny that this post should appear today as I was watching for a wee while last night and was thinking that Lynn could make so much more of herself!

My hairdresser was almost a double for Lynn - loads of make up, bleached blonde hair etc. I went to see her yesterday and I couldn't believe it was the same person! She has changed her hair colour to a subtle auburn/brown, stopped slapping on the make up with a trowel and wow, what a difference! She's gone from trashy to classy and looks fantastic!

Now, I am not saying Lynn is trashy before I get jumped on! What I am saying is that she too could easily make a few changes and look fantastic. She has a great personality but would look fabulous if she darkened her hair and got some make up application tips.

By the way, I don't want to start any silly rumours here but does anyone else think Lynn looks as though she may have a wee baby bump? It could have just been the style of dress she was wearing.

By the way, I don't want to start any silly rumours here but does anyone else think Lynn looks as though she may have a wee baby bump?

Funny you should mention that Klos, because I saw her the other day and thought the same. Watch this space!!

I'm fond of Lyn and don't wish to sound critical, but the earlier comments about her make-up (on some occasions)
I would agree with....although I didn't actually see her last night. On the upside she is immaculately dressed and
tries out different hairstyles each time, but a blending of softer colours would also look very attractive imvho.

As regards any bump, Lyn did promise to tell us if and when there was any news.........:nod:

I too thought I saw a bump and thought I maybe missed something on the forum.

I think with regards to her makeup, she's just been taking advantage of all the sun and maybe was trying to cover a sun burn? She doesn't usually look like that. Or maybe trying to cover a pregnancy mask?

I think with regards to her makeup, she's just been taking advantage of all the sun and maybe was trying to cover a sun burn? She doesn't usually look like that. Or maybe trying to cover a pregnancy mask?

I remember seeing Lynn a few days ago in a black dress and wondered why it didn't seem to flow properly from head to toe - there did seem to be some sort of a bump shall we say, and I guess if you didn't want anyone to know straight away that you are pregnant then I guess black would be a reasonable choice of colour to try and temporarily disguise it. Who knows, only time will tell :)

It makes sense, but I just don't think this is the case pretty much because like someone who has this kind of job should "protect" her image

I know this is about lynn but I've just caught gems by chance and thought they had a newbie then I recognised the voice and it's Drew but he looks so so young and very different, hair seems darker and face so young ? maybe it's just me he looks differrent too ? Hope someone else notices ! xxxx

Look, I know you will all hate me for saying this but Lynn when she plasters the slap on always reminded me of a blow up doll.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeek.gif
Preparing to duck.....
behindsofa.gif

Look, I know you will all hate me for saying this but Lynn when she plasters the slap on always reminded me of a blow up doll.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeek.gif
Preparing to duck.....
behindsofa.gif

I better duck too then because much as I like Lynn, I have to agree with you! The exact thought has crossed my mind many times. I remember one day someone texted in and said she had so much make up on that she looked like a clown! She could be such a pretty girl if only she'd go for a more natural look. Right off to hide now.

I agree with you, less make-up and less brassy hair would make all the difference to Lynn. Also I wish that she and Angeline would get rid of the paddles at the end of their fingers and go for more natural looking nails.

OMG yes!! I hate false nails and those look particularly gross. :puke:

Latest posts

Back