The Fabulous 'One Dress'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tasi

Registered Shopper
I just caught, last evening, one of the presenters saying that the one dress was on this evening around 6.30. This is the best laugh on TV especially, side views. Anyone feeling a bit fed up or suffering from an over load of the forthcoming election tune in and have a good laugh

I just caught, last evening, one of the presenters saying that the one dress was on this evening around 6.30. This is the best laugh on TV especially, side views. Anyone feeling a bit fed up or suffering from an over load of the forthcoming election tune in and have a good laugh

thank you for the "tip off" (warning!!!?????????) I will be at work, but have set the box to record it - yes I am that sad, but having read soooo much about this, just have to see it for myself.....:happy:

I hope they've got the pink one again, perfect for going to a barbeque in.... just don't stand too close to the table or else you could be mistaken for an overstuffed sausage and end up getting pricked :mysmilie_845:

It's on now and it's only 6pm. Damn and I've vowed to not have a drink all weekend. Would make a great happy hour show.

Last edited:
OK.......who's been stockpiling to make 60% of the day's stock go.....come on, own up!

:mysmilie_17:

Im actually interested in this dress for my hols, some of the designs look quite modern......

...but they haven't shown how to make any of the styles. If it was so easy they should show it on camera.

Im actually interested in this dress for my hols, some of the designs look quite modern......

...but they haven't shown how to make any of the styles. If it was so easy they should show it on camera.

i think you wrap it round yer tum, wrap it round yer t**s and tie it noose-like round yer neck....touche :cheeky:

thank you for the "tip off" (warning!!!?????????) I will be at work, but have set the box to record it - yes I am that sad, but having read soooo much about this, just have to see it for myself.....:happy:

Gutted:angry: ruddy box didn't record and I'd nothing to cheer me up when I got home from work................. the "One" dress will have to remain a mystery to me for a bit longer

Latest posts

Back