yay fashion? day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have you gone for the POD to reshape all your bumps and bulges - maybe into a couple of chelsea buns?!!!:cheeky:

I see it fits up to chest size H!!!! Would that be 'H' for HUGE.................:blush:

Am I on my own, I can't watch the guest doing the POTD, for some reason she sets my teeth on edge. I must have missed the fold-up shoes.

Am I on my own, I can't watch the guest doing the POTD, for some reason she sets my teeth on edge. I must have missed the fold-up shoes.

159175_STANDARD__DET_20100226.jpg
:happy:

24 hours of poly delight for the menopausal voluptuous 'wear whatever fits' women amongst us

:happy: Ooooo sounds right up my street!!!! Wonder what goodies I'll be able to bag. It'll have to be later, because I'm just off for a tight perm and a blue rinse!!

159175_STANDARD__DET_20100226_4.jpg

Notice before ......grumpy face, high heels, tired feet......and after, happy face, fold up shoes, two left feet :emo:

I was wondering what was wrong with that pic....I thought she was disabled at first! someone needs to brush up on their photoshop skills :wink:

What's with the dresses, you'd have to be either a dwarf or prepubescent :confused2:
The animal leggings are abit more like it....takes me back to my monsters of rock days, come on!:rock:

Latest posts

Back