Another haul :)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beading Belle

Registered Shopper
Received my haul from Sunday. All lovely except one! Here goes

1) Green Apatite Ring - Much paler Apatite but lovely and very sparkly - £12.95

2) My friend called this a sand paper ring - I love it - Drusy Quartz Ring - £ 14.95

3) Russian Diopside Ring - This is a stunner and a bargain at £14.95

4) Double Flower Brazilian Citrine Ring - Love the design and the colour of teh citrine very summery - £19.95

5) Amethyst Flower ring - Love this design and I now have this design in Tanzy, Apatite and Amethyst :up: - £12.95

6) Citrine/Topaz ring - Now this is the ring I am not keen on. The citrine is pale and the design well is not me but at £12.95 no point sending it back. Will wear it as a thumb ring.

7) Sodalite earrings - To match my pendant - £8.95

8) Mozambique Garnet Earrings - Lovely will go with many out fits and I love lever backs as I am less likely to loose them :thinking: - £24.95

So thats it for a while she says :giggle:

Last edited:
I think you're right about the citrine ring, give it as a present to someone (not me tho' :grin: )

Those garnet earrings are fantastic, really you :up:

Great haul(s)

Well done on a very colourful haul BB and all at excellent prices. I too love the MG drop earrings and the floral shaped ones in your earlier haul (the £9.95) ones. If they ever become surplus to requirements.....I'm your man! :mysmilie_59:

You seem to be able to wear TJC's size O rings on any finger/thumb.......wish I could....:confused:....at those prices and jam packed with gemstones.

Well done on a very colourful haul BB and all at excellent prices. I too love the MG drop earrings and the floral shaped ones in your earlier haul (the £9.95) ones. If they ever become surplus to requirements.....I'm your man! :mysmilie_59:

You seem to be able to wear TJC's size O rings on any finger/thumb.......wish I could....:confused:....at those prices and jam packed with gemstones.

:cheeky: Have I missed something :mysmilie_19:

Size O normally is a tad too big for my middle finger, but the SS rings seems to be a bit smaller than O. I can't wear them on my ring finger but I have bought some plastic ring de sizer (is that a word :thinking:) so can wear on any finger.

The sandpaper ring is a lot smaller I would say M or a small N. I normally don't wear rings on my thumb that Citrine one looks better on the thumb then the finger!

Boy oh boy, Fal, when you fall off the wagon you fall off in style!! :cheeky:

Love the double flower ring - it almost looks like yellow sapphires!

Another lovely haul apart from the 'thumb' ring, not my cuppa either. Just stay away from the buy button now.

:cheeky: Have I missed something :mysmilie_19:Nope..:giggle: ....but saying 'I'm your woman' doesn't sound quite right!

Size O normally is a tad too big for my middle finger, but the SS rings seems to be a bit smaller than O. I can't wear them on my ring finger but I have bought some plastic ring de sizer (is that a word :thinking:) so can wear on any finger.
That's interesting to hear they may be smaller than O, a size M would do for me.

The sandpaper ring is a lot smaller I would say M or a small N. I normally don't wear rings on my thumb that Citrine one looks better on the thumb then the finger!

I shall have to keep a look out for a pair of the floral shaped MG drop earrings, as I don't think you will be parting with them anytime soon...:tongue:. They are so nice. :clapping:

Last edited:
You're becoming a real expert at bargain hunting BB! Another fab selection. Don't you just love Russian Diopside - TJC's is stunning and a fraction of the price of what you'd pay elsewhere!

Well done again.

Latest posts

Back