Yet ANOTHER Unders Day!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't mind the under days it makes me spend!!!!!!!!!! But I do agree Sue they seem to have these days too often. Wish they would cap the postage to £2.95 all day everyday.

I used to watch TJC everyday but every time they have one of these days on i don't watch and now i am watching less and less, i don't think i've turned on at all this week so long term i think it may have helped me with my jewellery addiction lol

I like them! A lot of the items are not my cup of tea but I've picked up some lovely pieces which are great for everyday wear. Also I like it that they are bringing genuine gemstones to people who perhaps wouldn't normally be able to afford them. Almost anyone could start a very nice collection at a ridiculously low price.

BB I totally agree with you about the postage. If they can do it for £2.95 on an 'Under' day they can do it for £2.95 every day. £5.95 per item, even with their strange sliding scale thing, is far too expensive. It definitely puts me off buying more than one item.

:mysmilie_490::mysmilie_490::mysmilie_490:

When I tuned in this morning and saw it was yet another 'under day' I immediately switched off. Obviously there is an audience for these days and I appreciate that not everyone wants the more expensive items but enough is enough ! IMO there have been far too many of these and the 'clearance' days recently, having said that my credit card has had a well earned rest! :grin:

I used to luv the "unders days" but now they just keep repeating the same jewellery every time. They must be making so many of the same pieces but as you all say it's now sooooo boring I would turn over but there are so few choices left.
Seems like their only choice now is silver or 18k.

I think they should ONLY have 'unders' days - I never watch on the normal days!

And now a bliddy silver day!! :mysmilie_490::mysmilie_490::mysmilie_490:

As these days are so popular for some people but a real "not again!" for others Tjc realy need to find a middle ground, perhaps having daily "under" hours at the same time everyday so customer who favour these days know what hours they will be on everyday, even if it is 1 hour in the morning for free viewers, 1 hour in the afternoon and 1 hour in the evening at least that way people who don't watch all day because of these themed days will also know they can watch most of the day!

I wonder if TJC would ever consider having two separate channels? One could sell the higher priced merchandise, while the other would be devoted to silver days and 'under' days. Of course it would greatly increase their overheads, and so would only be worth it if it increased sales correspondingly...

Hi all
It's not all Silver today. I have seen a mixture of classic gold and rhapsody today!

Sapphireblue

I like them! A lot of the items are not my cup of tea but I've picked up some lovely pieces which are great for everyday wear.

Me too - have also picked up some real bargains, but have to agree because they have these days so often now the novelty is definately wearing off!

The £5.95 postage on normal days wouldn't be so bad if it was for the day not per item:down: Although that said I'm not sure I would buy more than one item on a normal day!!

Latest posts

Back