An Afternoon Spoiled!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
Well! After an enjoyable morning watching Derek I made some lunch and settled down to an afternoon of TJC only to have my plans totally ruined by the appearance of Screaching Stacey! She even mentioned that her friend (Victoria Burton) was getting married today - can't be much of a friend if she's not even at the wedding!

TJC why make us suffer and have to switch off by putting on Chloe Cole Marshall and Screaching Stacey when you have such excellent presenters like John Scott, Wee Jim Brooman and Elisa Portelli who we hardly ever see? I turned over last night to see Ms. Marshall struggling like heck to sell anything! Didn't see much mind you as hubby couldn't stand listening to "that lunatic" !! Just proves my point that the sales figures are not so much relevant to the presenter but to the shifts! Vicky Browne and Chloe Cole Marshall have such an easy life of it don't they?

I agree Stacey is way ott on the screach-ometer Twinny! And as for VB's safari theme wedding..i'm suprised your not in attendance yourself..sure you would be guest of honour! lol Hehe x

I agree Stacey is way ott on the screach-ometer Twinny! And as for VB's safari theme wedding..i'm suprised your not in attendance yourself..sure you would be guest of honour! lol Hehe x

I know Twinny, I could have gone as a big cat - miaow :wave: Wonder if Tony's going as a big Game Hunter - probably do a better job than he does as a Gem Hunter! :wink:

Latest posts

Back