Be quick!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
164023_STANDARD__MOC_20100426.jpg

£7.99

Debbie was surprised at this price yesterday and quietly said the price might be wrong but they'd have to honour it as you pay the price on the screen. The 'gallery' were in turmoil etc. etc. That old chestnut :giggle:

So.......fill your boots :smirk:

I've just phoned up to take a job lot to run up a couple of kaftans and matching curtains for you-know-who - do you think I should pull myself together................:wink:

I've just phoned up to take a job lot to run up a couple of kaftans and matching curtains for you-know-who - do you think I should pull myself together................:wink:

i think you should be delivering them pronto....dontcha know i'm mother of the bride in less than 3 weeks??? and need a going-away outfit for the honeymoon :happy:

How many did you order Busy, cos I'm wondering whether you could run up a nice marquee for the reception? :grin:

:mysmilie_466::mysmilie_466:

Words fail me too ... but not for the same reason as IW/Debbie! That looks like it's been made from off cuts they found after a craft show!

164023_STANDARD__MOC_20100426.jpg

£7.99

Debbie was surprised at this price yesterday and quietly said the price might be wrong but they'd have to honour it as you pay the price on the screen. The 'gallery' were in turmoil etc. etc. That old chestnut :giggle:

So.......fill your boots :smirk:

She was obviously gobsmacked at the quality of the workmanship and realised she'd been ripping people off with the cost of her run ups......I bet she went home and smashed up her Brother 8080.

If she does have a change of mind at least she's safe in the knowledge she's got the 500 year parts,labour,come to your door, white glove service, here have a cup of tea while we watch the Queens speech together Coopers second to none guarantee :happy:

Latest posts

Back