Forget the One Dress - now we've got...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maybe they are to go with the itsacrap trouser.:mysmilie_61:

it's basically a piece of fabric which you can shape in to all manners of dress styles

whoa what fab clodhoppers!!
the 8-in-1 dress
the 3-in-1 shoe
the 20-in-1 scarf
the 10-in-1 ladder
the 1-in-amillion chance of ever buying any of it :happy:

They look really cheap! And the Look Fierce (who names these things?!) 'straps' are garish beyond belief, especially the butterfly one

Well some one is buying them because ALL of the extra tops HAVE SOLD OUT.
So now we all need to keep an eye out for those poor souls who are hobbling around with their shoes coming unpoppered!(sp)

I'll only need to take a bumbag as my luggage when I go on the 'must do' cruise!

One dress
One shoe
Itsacraprattrap
Scarface
Wonder wrap
Jerome Alexander

Bermuda Triangle here I come! :sun: :cool2:

Now I've got my one dress, my michi bag ( with several snap on covers) my interchangeable mules (with a variety of snap on tops) & my moira c trousers & scarflace I may never need to buy any clothes again.

Come to think of it though, there is room in my wardrobe for a pair of pants that you can turn into a shopping bag, a bra that doubles as a hat with ear muffs and a skirt you can turn into a pac a mac!

Now I've got my one dress, my michi bag ( with several snap on covers) my interchangeable mules (with a variety of snap on tops) & my moira c trousers & scarflace I may never need to buy any clothes again.

Come to think of it though, there is room in my wardrobe for a pair of pants that you can turn into a shopping bag, a bra that doubles as a hat with ear muffs and a skirt you can turn into a pac a mac!

Just want to say thanks for making tears run down my cheeks with laughter!! I've only ever seen the 'one' dress and that was because of posts 'raving' about it! :mysmilie_507:
but these posts are absolutely hilarious!!

:mysmilie_378:

I'm going to a wedding in August. I'm a size 18 and thought I'd wear:

The one dress, Moira C handbag and one of these shoes. For the evening do afterwards I'm taking my itsacrap DIY trousers. I hope I don't outshine the brides mother because I'm going to look soooo elegant:thinking:

Latest posts

Back