Dare I ask....Greased Lightning??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AngelGab

Registered Shopper
For some bizarre reason I got sucked into ideal world tonight and ordered the 'blockbuster'...Greased Lightning Showroom Shine....my husband's gonna flip when he finds out!!.....cos he's obsessed with cleaning the car the 'proper' way ....

has anyone used this stuff...is it any good (or should I cancel my order??!) :wonder:

Hi AG

Don't cancel, I have used this product for over 5 years. In addition to cleaning my car, I also use GL to clean windows, mirrors, conservatories, shower glass, table tops etc.
Your husband will be amazed at the shine and how quickly he will be able to clean the car.

Sapphireblue

Yes I agree, its great stuff. Even got DH to use it and he is the most cynical of shopping channel critics !

Pains me to say after recent moans on other subject, but this product does exactly what it says on the tin. My husband loves it for the car and I love it for windows/tiles/anything glass in the house that doesn't move. He got me to buy the black stuff for wheels and all things black on the car, fingers crossed its as good as Greased Lightning.

Have to agree with all above comments - Showroom Shine really does make the car look good. Use the glass cleaner for my glass topped table too - never been so clean!!:sun:

Latest posts

Back