Smashbox Teal Jetset Liner

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
I just ordered this liner and when I went to checkout it came up with free p&p. Doesn't say that in the product details though, says £3.45. A technical glitch??

its a beautiful colour topaz. Those of us who remember when these first came out (about 2005) will recall they did them in two colours - an emerald and a purple. Taken them a long time to get the more jewel colours back

Enjoy!

its a beautiful colour topaz. Those of us who remember when these first came out (about 2005) will recall they did them in two colours - an emerald and a purple. Taken them a long time to get the more jewel colours back

Enjoy!

Thanks Jayne, I wasn't sure from your other post if it was available now or on it's way! When I saw it in the Smashbox list I grabbed it, I remember the posts we had about it some time ago. There were a couple of people on the forum anxious to get hold of it. Everything comes to those who wait!!

I'm waiting (not so patiently!) for Jayne to get this in. Too dear on the QVC site and it comes with a brush. Already have at least one jet set brush and there's another one coming in the TSV!!

Any hints Jayne? I've been waiting on this one for YONKS!!

Tx

Latest posts

Back